Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Introducing Dean

My BKB4 Litter is all grown up! They turn 7 weeks on August 21st.

This is one of my boys, named Dean after one of the brothers in Supernatural.

Dean is a dumbo siamese male, he has quickly become one of my favorites. He will definitely be a father in the future to carry on my siamese/dumbo line.

First he is absolutely beautiful. Pictures do not do him justice.



He also has just a beautiful personality. He is very calm, relaxed, laid back. He will snuggle in your lap all day long. He is fine chilling on your shoulder as well. He bruxes away and loves to lick!

Dean already knows his name and is very good at coming when called.

He has stolen my heart! I admit, I'm in love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...