Friday, January 29, 2016

The Ratoob!

I wanted to share this amazing invention called the Ratoob.

It is basically a bonding pouch that you wear around your neck. That sounds weird lol But it is actually really cool.

A bonding pouch, in case you do not know, is a bag, pouch, or in this case a neck wrap that you carry or wear. You place your rats inside and then you can carry them with you. This helps them get used to your smell, movement and being close to you. It also lets you have small moments to snuggle and love on them while doing other things.

The ratoob is great because it is hands free.

Up close and personal as it is right under your head lol

It lets the rats run around your neck fully and sit on your shoulders.

This also is a great way to prevent the dreaded neck scratches caused by rat nails sometimes. And even better for those who have allergies.

It also contains messes pretty well.


It was suggested in a rat group I am in and I decided to try it out. i really like it so far. I like the hands free nature of it. The rats have all loved it.

I tried it out with rat babies when they were about 2 weeks old. They liked the soft dark spot and went to sleep lol At 4 weeks old...well putting 12 rambunctious 4 week old babies in at once was an experience... they all decided to wrestle and so they were jumping all around my neck and it wasn't that fun for me lol.

My adult rats did a double take at me for wearing it. Literally! But they were all curious and came to check it out. My girls seemed to really love it.

Rats can climb out fairly easily. The adults seemed more interested in staying inside then some of the babies. For the most part they all seemed quite comfy and happy.

In the end I really love it. I highly suggest it. 5 Stars!!

My nephew showing it off for me :)




There may be other versions out there but I bought mine at:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/wrapcity

It was $12 plus $4 shipping. The shipping was super fast! And the shop owner seemed very great.

** I do not own this shop. I am in no way affiliated with this shop. I paid for my purchase and did not get a discount, nor was I compensated for my views here. I just really liked it and wanted to share!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...