Friday, September 25, 2015

Christmas Litter Update


As announced I will be pairing my two beautiful Russian Blue Hooded rats very shortly.

Babies are planned to be available for sale the second week of December.

Sansa (GSQA0-2) is a lovely girl. Beautiful, expressive, very curious and confident.

Maly (GSQA0-1) is my heart boy ♥ He is a super sweet boy. He has loads of energy and is so playful! He is attention lover. He wants to be held, cuddled and played with 24/7!

Both rats were purchased from the amazing Great Star Rattery in Rochester, NY. They are not related.

I am quite excited for this pairing. They will make some beautiful sweet babies for sure.

I will be holding back babies from this litter to pair with my dumbos for lots of future little dumbo babies!


♥ If you would be interested in any of these babies, please contact me and I can set you on the wait list for your choice of sex, depending ofcourse on how many/sexes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...