Sunday, January 3, 2016

Welcome to the world MMA12 Litter!

I would like to welcome to this world our newest little babies...

Pinkies!


Things could not get anymore perfect with this litter...

Born Jan 1st 2016! New Years Day!
12 babies born - one for every month of the new year!
6 girls & 6 boys!

I honestly usually do not name my litters, except for the ones I am keeping. It is just too many names to go through & I don't like reusing names. But after just about everyone suggesting it.... I will be naming each of the babies after a month. It is really just too perfect not to.

Mom & babies are doing great. I knew Meg would be an excellent mother. All the babies have huge milk bands, they look like they may pop!

These babies will be available for adoption on Feb 12th for those interested. Please contact me for more info & you can reserve your babies now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...