Monday, February 22, 2016

Introducing Castiel!

This is the newest member of the mischief: Castiel! 





 He is a dwarf boy from Great Star Rattery. I am absolutely in love with this little baby. He is so sweet and funny. He literally hops around his cage. He is also alittle begger for food but refuses to eat his veggies.

Currently he is housed alone because he is my only dwarf and is just way too small to be kept with the standard boys. So his cage is on my desk and I am letting him play on my desk when I am on my computer. He is so friendly and brave, I just got him and he comes right out to me and climbs up my arm.

He will be the start of my dwarf line. My Siamese doe Meg will be having a litter soon and one of her female babies will be paired with Castiel when they are old enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...