Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My new babies!

On 5/6 I got two more little rats to add to my ever growing mischief. I adopted them from the lovely breeder Great Star Rattery, website facebook The breeder was wonderful to work with.

My new boy, my husband helped with the name and I wanted something to give a wink towards him being blue. So we chose Malygos. A total nerd name, it is the name of the leader of the blue dragons in world of warcraft. He is a russian blue hooded. He is from a standard eared line carrying RED and is a blue agouti he is from a agouti to beige breeding. He is a sweetheart, very friendly and loves to explore.

Malygos


My new girl is named Sansa. She is a russian blue hooded as well (they are not related). She carries manx & dumbo. She is a lovely girl. Very curious, loves to snuggle.

Sansa


I can't wait to start a lovely blue line when they get a bit older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...