Thursday, July 9, 2015

BKB4-Litter Day 5-7

*Picture Heavy

The babies are doing amazingly well. One of the males (bkb4-1M) is alittle chunker. He is so chubby. I just love their big fat bellies. It is probably alot nicer with such a small litter for all of them to get plenty of nums.

Their momma, Khaleesi is an amazing mom. But she is already getting bored lol. She is my most active, intelligent, on the go rat, and sitting still taking care of babies is just too much for her. Poor girl. So I keep getting the pouty face & letting her out to play. Putting a wheel in her cage tomorrow and so far has been threading paper towels through the bars for her to pull inside the cage and tear apart as nesting material. It gives her some stimulation. She is being absolutely sweet and letting me steal her babies away for pictures with no care.

 
Day 5






You can tell the big chunk here. This is my largest boy (on the left) compared to my smallest girl

Day 6




momma



I am going to guess that we have a black capped (bkb4-1M), a blue berkshire (bkb4-2M), a blue bareback (bkb4-3F), and maybe a pew or himi(bkb4-4F)? We will see when they get some furry butts on them lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...