Thursday, December 10, 2015

An awesome duo

So I am pretty excited to announce that today begins my pairing of Meg (siamese dumbo female) with Malygos (Russian Blue Hooded male standard ear).

These two rats have the absolute best temperaments out of any rat I've seen. They both are sweet, calm, and all about love and affection.

This is Meg's first litter, she did help with the babies when her sister Charlie had a litter and possessed excellent motherly skills.

This will also be Maly's first babies. He was paired once before with my girl Sansa but it did not work out. He has such a laid back attitude and she was too much for him I think. I decided to remove her from breeding.

As soon as I put them together they both acted perfectly fine with it as if they had always been together! That is a good sign.

But I admit I am slightly worried about Maly's flirting skills. lol Is he going to be able to make it happen? Only time will tell... I am hoping that with Meg's calm attitude she will be a perfect match for him.

*Praying for babies*

Meg begging to be released from the baby making bin cage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...