Friday, April 8, 2016

Future Litters Planned

I wanted to let everyone know our plans for the litters we have planned for the rest of this year.

These are my current plans for future litters. Please note that pairings may change.

Dates are not finalized until very soon before they are paired. I wait until females are around 5-6 months and close to 300g. 

These dates are when I will pair the does & bucks, not when the babies will be born or available.
When will babies be expected after a pairing?
The doe & buck are paired together around 10 days. Mating has to happen when the female is in heat and may take multiple attempts.
The pregnancy lasts around 21-23 days usually.
Babies are available to go to their new homes after they are 6 weeks old.

If you are interested in a specific line please jump on the wait list and be first in line to reserve the babies you want!


OUAM Charlie X OUAM Max
Expecting
Colors: Blue
Markings: Variegated/Bareback
Coats: Standard
Ears: Possible Dumbos/Standards
Size: Standard

Pairing in May
********************************************
HTG Widow X GRST Alucard
Expecting
Colors: Black/Silvermane
Markings: Berkshire
Coats: Standard/Silvermane
Ears: Dumbos
Size: Standard

Pairing in August or September
********************************************
HTG Esme X GRST Crowley
Expecting
Colors: Mink/Black
Markings: Berkshire/Blaze
Coats: Standard (Harley Carriers)
Ears: Dumbos
Size: Standard(Dwarf Carriers)

Pairing in August or September
********************************************
OUAM Bella X GRST Castiel
Expecting
Variety: Siamese
Coats: Standard
Ears: Dumbos
Size: Standard (Dwarf Carriers)

Pairing in September or October
********************************************

My Lines/Plans:

Blue Variegated
Coat: Standard
Size: Standard
Ears: Standard/Dumbo
Coat: Standard

Siamese 
Coat: Standard
Size: Standard- working towards all dwarf Siamese
Ears: Dumbo
Coat: Standard
More info

Silvermane
Coat: Standard
Size: Standard
Ears: Dumbo
Coat: Standard
More Info




Dwarf Line:
I am planning on merging my Siamese lines to all dwarfs.
All dwarfs will be dumbo with standard fur.
The earliest pairings that will result in some dwarf babies would be in 2017. 
Dwarf babies will be limited. If you are interested please get on my wait list asap!

Dwarfs are a variety of rat that are quite small. An average standard female rat will weigh 350-450g, and an average male will weigh 450-650g. Dwarfs as adults weigh a total of 80-100g (some lines getting up to 120g). Dwarf Info

Harley Line:
I am very excited to be adding harley's. Harely's are long haired rats. They are adorable little fluff balls!
I am planning on pairing my harley female around August/September. Harley will need to be crossed with my harley carriers so I will not have any available until 2017. Currently my harleys are mink and black.

As always check out my nursery for updates!

If you are interested in babies please fill out my application to be put on my waitlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...