Saturday, February 14, 2015

A little mischief


They are so fun now that their eyes are open. Having 9 little rats crawl all over you at once is a crazy feeling lol. I love it! They love giving me a bath too, which is just about the most adorable thing ever, they are so precise with their bathing they don't miss a spot.

They are so light one crawled up my shoulder and into my hair and getting her out was not easy lol

Poor momma seems alot more worn out lately. They are quite active at night I think its making her crazy lol. They don't listen.

They have shown interest in food but I haven't seen them eating yet. I saw one copying mommy andtrying to build up the nest awww.






I put them in this bucket and put my hands in and they all fight to try and climb my hands





Its super hard for me to tell the genders apart now. They won't hold still and it makes me unsure. When they were little it was much easier. When they were alittle younger it was easy to see their nipples but now they are so fluffy its not so easy. Im sure the boys will be easier to see the difference with soon lol

They are super active now. Trying out food and even using the water bottle! They go all over the cage and even climb the side. It is surprising how one day they are just little sleepy pinkies then poof they are little rats! They wrestle and annoy each other. And are just adorable.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...