Saturday, February 14, 2015

So grown & going to their new homes

They are just a smidge over 5 weeks now and handfuls! I had two escape when I was trying to take them out for playtime and couldnt find one for a minute and paniced lol.

The boys went to their new home the other day and she seemed really nice so I am happy. Two girls are leaving sometime next week.

The most rats I've ever had was 3 so having 6 right now feels crazy. IDK how people with so many rats do it lol. I had all 5 babies and momma sitting on my shoulder. The babies sleeping! I let them out for playtime and all they wanna do is climb me and hang out on my shoulders.

I was looking through their old pics and wow they have gotten so big so fast!








Well all the babies that were leaving have now gone to their new homes. I am left with three girls. I had different names picked out but decided to go with Prue, Piper & Phoebe from Charmed. Three sisters was too perfect lol

It is so much easier only having the 4 of them lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...