Saturday, February 14, 2015

So much Cuteness



They are so precious right now. Their eyes should open any day now. I am so excited. I love to just hold them and talk sweetly to them so they get used to my voice. Its super easy to tell the boys from the girls now that they have nipples lol.

They are much more active now when I take them out. One boy tried crawling up my shirt! lol I thought I lost one but he just crawled under the blanket I had them on. I had a mini heartattack.

omg are they little handfuls and their eyes are not even open yet! Three of them escaped their nest box and were sleeping outside of it! So I decided to do a cage cleaning and remove the box so they are just on the fleece floor now. They were crawling all over the entire cage floor two even managed to get to the next floor!

I have a feeling I have a few troublemakers in the group. Good news is that they can not fit through the cage bars! Some people told me they could but idk maybe my babies are just huge but they were trying like crazy and couldn't fit their heads through so yay I don't have to move them!

Their eyes should open today or tomorrow! I have a doggie playpen setup that I am going to sit in with them and play with them as soon as their eyes open daily. They will be handled so much! I never want to put them down they are so adorable!

a short video: http://instagram.com/p/uHKY66EELI/?modal=true






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...