Saturday, February 14, 2015

Eyes Opened!

On October 17th their little eyes opened to the world.

I am so excited, they are like little rats now.
Some are developing points on the base of their tail as well now.

The boys are much more active and social so far. Maybe the girls were just sleepy cuz I woke them up lol. One boy climbed my shoulder and another fell asleep in my hand then woke up and gave me a bath awww The only time any of them hold still is when they fall asleep lol

I didn't get great pics. Momma escaped her play area twice and went on an adventure while I was trying to get photos. So I had to go chase her down lol Plus the babies kept trying to go to sleep with their butts facing me pfft lol









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...